HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITS
All the photos taken during the session that are well focused and with good lighting belong to the client(s). The client(s) select up to 10-15 photos of photoshoot for minor editing/retouching to adjust color/contrast/brightness etc. included in the price. If they need additional photos edited/retouched there are people who offer such services (Not included in my price).
My job as a photographer is more about making my client comfortable in front of the camera, coaching how to pose, adjusting lighting angles and intensity. I have learnt over time that outcome is far better if I communicate with my client and discuss ideas, brainstorm and learn about my client’s expectations. The actual photo session is all about capturing different moments as we chat along. Time of photo session can range from 15 minutes to 30 minutes or may be an hour.
- Headshots can be commercial or theatrical, depending on client’s requirement(Usually with White or Black backdrop, almost always In-Studio)
- Portraits can be in Studio or Outdoors depending on what a portrait reflects. Portraits can be Corporate or Personal
- Location(Downtown or Beach)
- Profession(Doctor or Lawyer or Artist)
- Skills(Yoga instructor or Triathlete)
- Business(Food truck Owner or Repair Shop)
- In-Studio(with Black or White or Grey backdrop)
CORPORATE SESSION(GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL)
USD150 each for 2 people
USD125 each for 3-5 people
USD100 each for 6-10 people
Contact me for more then 10 people
Add USD50 for each additional 30 minutes for a session, if it was not my fault, only if it’s necessary!
USD750 for 3-4 hours (Military and other discounts may apply)