HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITS
While doing my job as a photographer my primary motive is client satisfaction at all times, I want people to have the best experience while creating memories that will be cherished in this lifetime and by the future generations.
No matter how long the session goes, no matter how long it takes for me to get my client(s) comfortable and capture that best confident shot(s) of their lives. I’ll help all along the way with posing techniques. Right after we are done with the photography process, I’ll sit with my client(s) and help select pictures of their choice with my recommendations too.
It’ll cost the same standard session fee for studio only, located in Santa Monica (West Los Angeles)
$150 includes 5 high resolution digital copies of the images (1 style)
$250 includes 10 high resolution digital copies of the images (2 styles)
The images will be of your choice, edited and retouched for internet use.
If you want more digital images, additionally the price would be $15/image.
In addition to that, there are prints available to order in all sizes on various media, like Metal, acrylic, even wood and conventional paper.
My job as a photographer is more about making my client comfortable in front of the camera, coaching how to pose, adjusting lighting angles and intensity. I have learnt over time that outcome is far better if I communicate with my client and discuss ideas, brainstorm and learn about my client’s expectations. The actual photo session is all about capturing different moments as we chat along.
- Headshots can be commercial or theatrical, depending on client’s requirement(Usually with White or Black backdrop, almost always In-Studio)
- Portraits can be in Studio or Outdoors depending on what a portrait reflects. Portraits can be Corporate or Personal
- Location(Downtown or Beach)
- Profession(Doctor or Lawyer or Artist)
- Skills(Yoga instructor or Triathlete)
- Business(Food truck Owner or Repair Shop)
- In-Studio(Usually with a backdrop)