HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITS
All the photos taken during the session that are well focused and with good lighting belong to the client(s). The client(s) can pick up to 15 photos for every hour of photoshoot for minor editing/retouching to adjust color/contrast/brightness etc. included in the price. If they need additional photos edited/retouched there are people who offer services for as low as $2/photo. Even I can do it for free if I have less workflow.
My job as a photographer is more about making my client comfortable in front of the camera, coaching how to pose, adjusting lighting angles and intensity. I have learnt over time that outcome is far better if I communicate with my client and discuss ideas, brainstorm and learn about my client’s expectations. The actual photo session is all about capturing different moments as we chat along.
- Headshots can be commercial or theatrical, depending on client’s requirement(Usually with White or Black backdrop, almost always In-Studio)
- Portraits can be in Studio or Outdoors depending on what a portrait reflects. Portraits can be Corporate or Personal
- Location(Downtown or Beach)
- Profession(Doctor or Lawyer or Artist)
- Skills(Yoga instructor or Triathlete)
- Business(Food truck Owner or Repair Shop)
- In-Studio(with Black or White or Grey backdrop)
CORPORATE SESSION(GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL)
USD150 each for 2 people
USD125 each for 3-5 people
USD100 each for 6-10 people
USD1000 and over for more than 10 people
Add USD50 for each additional 30 minutes for a session, if it was not my fault, only if it’s necessary!
USD750 for 3-4 hours (Military and other discounts may apply)
WEDDING DAY PRICING
USD250/HOUR – FOR UPTO 6 HOURS
USD200/HOUR – FOR 7-10 HOURS
USD2500 – ALL DAY
ENGAGEMENT/BRIDAL SESSION PRICING
USD200-250/hour(subject to location and time of the day)
FAQ FOR WEDDING
- All the High resolution digital photos taken during the session that are well focused and with good lighting belong to the client(s) at no extra cost.
- The client(s) can pick 20(plus/minus-5) photos for every hour of photo session for minor editing/retouching to adjust color/contrast/brightness etc.(included in the price)
- If client(s) need additional photos edited/retouched, there are professionals who offer services at descent cost.
- I always need an assistant to work on a special event like wedding and hence the costs are higher than a regular photo session.
- I like to have a chat with the bride about the special requirements and their expectations from me before wedding. I’ll suggest some ideas, location, how to pose etc.
- Once we have discussed the whole concept and mapped what the final day is going to look like, it’s all fun after that.